Surfboard Trade In
Trade-in your reasonable condition preloved surfboard to receive a discount on a new Rusty surfboard.
How to trade in your old board:
- Firstly email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject header as Surfboard Trade-in .
- In the email please attach details of the board(s) you'd like to trade in including details of any dings or repairs, and pictures to support the description.
- We will email you back with an estimated trade in value.
- You can then order the board you would like online in the usual way.
- After you've received it you then use the packaging to pack up the board coming back, PLEASE make sure the board is packed up well, please see how well the new board you have received from us is packed up. If the trade in board(s) coming back are damaged due to being poorly packed you will be liable for repair costs for any damage.
- Once we've received it we'll refund you the agreed trade in price.
- Or you can come in store and complete the above directly with u
- Please note:
- Boards need to be cleaned of all wax and excess grime or a cleaning fee will be charged.
- If we feel there are any discrepancies between the trade in value, and the board once we receive it, we will notify you straight away. This may affect the trade in estimate.
- Trade in estimates are valid for four weeks. If you have not ordered and paid for a new board within 4 weeks of the initial quote, your board will need to be reappraised.