SHIPPING POLICY1. Online orders must have a complete and accurate residential or business delivery address. You must provide mobile and landline telephone numbers. It is the customer's responsibility to provide the correct address details at checkout.
2. Include any specific delivery instructions to help the local courier connect with you directly.
3. Please open and inspect your surfboard parcel and board in front of the delivery person to ensure any damage is witnessed.
4. Please take photos of any damage to the surfboard and the parcel.
5. Report the damage to us immediately (SEE BELOW).
SURFBOARD SHIPPING DAMAGES
In the event your surfboard is received damaged:
1. Immediately email us at email@example.com describing your damages.
2. Please include pictures of the surfboard damage as well as the outside and inside of the packaging.
3. Do not discard any of the shipping materials until we have resolved the claim.
4. Do not use your surfboard if it arrives damaged.
For all questions, advice and support get in touch by using the ORANGE chat box or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org