All orders will receive a confirmation to their provided email account once the goods have been dispatched. The tracking information will be provided by the courier. If you require any support please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the ORANGE chat box.
Q1. How long will it take until my board is shipped?
Board manufacturing times:
- Stock PU 3-4 weeks
- Stock EPS 4-6 weeks
- Stock TS 6-8 weeks
- Custom 3-8 weeks (depends on the spec)
Local couriers generally take 1-3 business days to deliver to most areas within SA.
Q2. How can I track my order?
You will be able to track your order through the shipping notification email. If you have not received this email please get in touch and our team will be happy to support you.
Q3. How much is local delivery?
- R750 per board in South Africa
- R2500 per board for Mauritius and Reunion Island
- For multiple boards, we can provide a delivery discount
Q4. Can I collect my item from a store?
Yes, you can. We have a retail location in Durban where completed orders can be collected. You will be notified by a team member once your order is ready for collection.
Q5. Do you ship internationally?
Yes, we can. If you have an international shipping requirement we can help, so get in touch. Please note your local market pricing will be applied and may differ from the online Rusty Surfboards SA pricing.
Q6. Can I change my delivery address after my order is placed?
Once your order has been finalised and the order has been shipped we recommend getting in touch with the delivery courier as soon as possible to see if your shipment can be amended. You can also get in touch and we will do our best to help with the delivery. Rusty Surfboards SA will not be liable for lost shipments that result from incorrect details entered by the customer.
Q7. Will I have to sign for my delivery?
Yes all shipments require a signature on delivery. Please ensure you provide your mobile or landline (work) contact details to help the courier connect with you.
Any costs associated with redelivery or storage fees resulting from a missed delivery are the responsibility of the receiver.
Q8. What if I am not at home when my order arrives?
Please ensure you provide your mobile or landline (work) contact details to help the courier connect with you. Discuss delivery arrangements directly with the courier. Any costs associated with redelivery or storage fees resulting from a missed delivery are the responsibility of the receiver.
1. Online surfboard orders must have full and accurate customer delivery address details and contact mobile and landline telephone numbers. It is the customer's responsibility to provide the correct address details at checkout.
2. Include any specific delivery instructions to help the local courier connect with you directly.
3. Please open and inspect your surfboard parcel and board in front of the delivery person to ensure any damage is witnessed.
4. Please take photos of any damage to the surfboard and the parcel.
5. Report the damage to us immediately (SEE BELOW).
SURFBOARD SHIPPING DAMAGES
In the event your surfboard is received damaged:
1. Immediately email us at email@example.com describing your damages.
2. Please include pictures of the surfboard damage as well as the outside and inside of the packaging.
3. Do not discard any of the shipping materials until we have resolved the claim.
4. Do not use your surfboard if it arrives damaged.
For all questions, advice and support get in touch by using the ORANGE chat box or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org