Our Rusty SA (RSA) guarantee means the risk of buying the wrong board is a fear you now do not have to worry about. RSA will swap out any board purchased from us within 30 days and exchange it for another model, style or size as is appropriate.
All you will need to do is cover the cost of getting the unwanted board back to us, plus a restocking and processing fee of R450.
As we are sure you can appreciate, the board being returned must be in very good condition, a couple of light pressure dents are fine but we can’t take a board back with dings, damage, repairs or heavy pressure dents.
Please read the following, including the terms and conditions, carefully. Failure to do so could impact your RSA guarantee eligibility.
How it works:
- Send us an email titled: “RSA guarantee” to: email@example.com
- Remove all wax from the board. In the email, provide clear and full pictures of the deck and bottom of the board and include a description of the condition of the board you would like to return as part of the RSA guarantee.
- We will email you back to confirm if it meets the initial inspection. Please note this does not guarantee your eligibility for the RSA guarantee. This can only be finalised once we receive your board back, and the condition has been confirmed.
- You will be responsible for the return of the board, so you must package and protect the board comprehensively to ensure it arrives undamaged. We can offer advice on how to best package the board if you have any hesitations or you can drop it off in-store.
- If the board arrives in very good condition and as described in accordance with the photos provided, we will approve your RSA guarantee.
Terms and Conditions:
- This is limited to one (1) board per person in a 12 month period.
- RSA guarantee must be agreed in principle with Rusty Surfboards SA within 30 days of the invoice date. Boards must be returned within 5 working days of initial email acceptance.
- Boards need to be cleaned of all wax and excess grime or a R300 cleaning charge will be added.
- Custom ordered boards, trade ins or used boards, special promotion sale items or discounts on website recommended retail pricing (RRP) are not covered by the RSA guarantee.
- The board coming back needs to be in very good condition, a couple of light pressure dents are fine but we can’t take boards back with dings, damage, repairs or heavy pressure dents.
- Putting a tail pad on the board will not affect your RSA guarantee. However, the cost of any accessories bought with the board are not covered.
- You are responsible for the board being sent back until it reaches us. Any damage in transit will be assessed on an individual basis and will have an impact on your RSA guarantee approval.
- The final approval of the RSA guarantee can only be finalised once we receive your board back and the condition has been confirmed.